Everyone wants lush, green lawn. Generally home owners spend their lot of time to lawn care every year. If you make few lawn care mistakes, your endeavor, investment of time and money can go to waste. There are many homeowners repeat these common mistakes year after year. If you want your lawn in tip top shape, avoid these pitfalls and make your lawn green and beautiful.
1. Too Much Watering: This is one of the biggest mistakes people make is watering their lawn too much. Grass plants don’t need watering. Remember over watering can drown the plant’s root. Too much watering can filled pores of plant with water instead of oxygen. These pores are important for the growth of plant. More water means speeding up of the growth of weeds.
2. Over Fertilizing: As you know, fertilizer is a good thing for plants and grass. But the nutrients fertilizer damage your plants, if you use over. It also creates the problems for environment. Too much use of fertilizer can negatively affect the plant’s health. Some plant roots are sensitive, so if you use too much chemical fertilizer, roots of plant can suffer any damage.
3. Cut The Grass Too Short: Trimming your grass is vital for your lawn. Cutting the grass in proper shape and height help to maintain your lawn in perfect shape. Cutting your lawn too short can damage the root of your grass or plants. Before cutting, adjust your mower height and never mow grass shorter than three inches. One more thing to keep in mind, don’t use old blade and the best time of mow is when lawn is dry. Never cut wet grass.
4. Ignoring Mulch: Mulch is crucial for lawn care. Mulching help to add nutrients in soil and it also control weeds. If you use mulch into your lawn, reduce the chances of chemical fertilizer. If once mulching done properly, it help to give healthy and green beautiful life to your lawn.
5. Wrong Plants, Wrong Place: Wrong plants at wrong place is a very common mistake done by people. If you don’t know anything about planting, you can consult with any lawn care expert and get the help of him.
Cast Aside these common mistakes will help to save your time and money. So if you want your garden or lawn in tip top condition, avoid these given mistakes.
About LawnFather: The
Lawnfather is a leading and largest lawn care company in Calgary. To
book an appointment with us, make a call on (403) 499-8410 or you can
send us mail on email@example.com.